Friday, April 13, 2012

Progress has been made.

I have officially published an article!  You can see my submission here on hbhud.com.  It is an article that is about the new Squad system announced in Guild Wars 2.  I will be able to submit articles to the website as often as I can and hopefully at least most of them will be excepted.

Now, for my Tera review.  I apparently am not legally allowed to review a game that I have had closed beta excess, so I am unable to tell you my opinions from playing the actual game.  If I was part of a major company for example MMORPG.com then they would have the ability and permission to write a review.  But as far as me? Who writes for a small (but growing) website and a blog with no followers? Yeah, not going to happen.

So, progress is being made.  I have finally got a piece published.  Now to keep publishing pieces.  I like writing for hbhud.com because I can write what I want, when I want.  But it doesn't really give me industry experience, but I am OK with that because at this moment I feel like I need to focus on my writing.  After I make a couple of successfully published articles, I will start looking for a website that will give me more experience in the industry with deadlines and topics.  But until then I will keep you guys updated on my progress and advancements to my dream career.

Also, I want to give a special shout out to all those on face book who liked my submission on hbhud.com.  Thank you all for the love and support.  You guys make me feel that this career thing may, actually be, obtainable.  Until next time, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment